- Located in Shenzhen, the electronic market center of China.
- 100% guarantee components quality: Original.
- Sufficient stock on your urgent demand.
- Sophisticated colleagues help you solve problems .
- Faster shipment: In stock components can ship the same day .
- 24 Hours service .
ACS712ELCTR-20A-TManufacturer : ALLRGTO
Package : SOIC-8
Available QTY : 20000
Product Total: 1.4
ACS712ELCTR-20A-T: SENSOR CURRENT HALL 20A AC/DC
Quality: 100% Original
Warranty: 180 days
ACS712ELCTR-20A-T IC electronic components, The Allegro ACS712 provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The device package allows for easy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switchmode power supplies, and overcurrent fault protection. The device is not intended for automotive applications.The device consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage. Device accuracy is optimized through the close proximity of the magnetic signal to the Hall transducer. A precise, proportional voltage is provided by the low-offset, chopper-stabilized BiCMOS Hall IC, which is programmed for accuracy after packaging
- 5 V, single supply operation
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 μs output rise time in response to step input current
- 80 kHz bandwidth
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
|Part Status||Not For New Designs|
|Sensor Type||Hall Effect, Open Loop|
|Current – Sensing||20A|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Frequency||DC ~ 80kHz|
|Voltage – Supply||5V|
|Current – Supply (Max)||13mA|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Package / Case||8-SOIC (0.154″, 3.90mm Width)|
Why choosing us